Please allow tex-common translation updates to migrate

Dear release team,

please

unblock tex-common/1.0

This is the changelog:

tex-common (1.0) unstable; urgency=low

  * Release as version 1.0, tex-common has been stable for months and
    deserves a non-zero version number
  * Debconf translations: [frank]
    - New Romanian translation, thanks to Eddy Petrișor
      <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> (closes: #409267)
    - New Portuguese Brazilian translation, thanks to the Traduz
      MailingList <traduz@debianpt.org> (closes: #408866)
    - Updated Catalan translation, thanks to Guillem Jover
      <guillem@debian.org> (closes: #409162)

 -- Frank Küster <frank@debian.org>  Mon,  5 Feb 2007 10:55:26 +0100

tex-common (0.44) unstable; urgency=low

  * Use full pathname when registering files with ucf (closes: #408263)
  * New and updated debconf translations:
    - Galician by Jacobo Tarrio <jtarrio@trasno.net> (closes: #408122)

 -- Frank Küster <frank@debian.org>  Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:10:23 +0100

The changes are only new translations plus one bug fix, the ucf issue.
This bug has severity important, although I admit that this is because
it is going to be RC in lenny.  In etch it is only cosmetical, but it
already gave us bug reports and anxious questions to the maintainer, and
it's a one-line-fix:

-     test -x "`which ucfr`" && ucfr tex-common $file || true
+     test -x "`which ucfr`" && ucfr tex-common /etc/texmf/$file || true

(I see that it should rather be an if statement, otherwise it will never
get RC in lenny, but that's a different issue).

TIA, Frank