Re: [NTG-context] Problems with fonts

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Why why why? lmodern in Debian is at version 1.00 and Taco (or Hans)
> told me that the math fonts *are* included (and in fact I see them!) in
> the 1.00 version, too.

And when I take a look at the lm-hist.txt I *don*t see anything which
could induce this, or am I blind (see below).

And then, please WHY does context not cry out loud something like
character missing or so? I compile the document but the created
documents actually misses characters. But in the log file no warning, no
error, nothing. Is this the intention of ConTeXt, or is this a bug, or a
feature?

Ver. 1.010, 16.01.2007:
* important bugs fixed (R. Kinch in 1995,
* http://www.truetex.com/tug95ps.zip,
  Karel P\'{\i}\v{s}ka http://www-hep.fzu.cz/~piska/lm2006.html -- thanks
  to both), moreover, `perthousand' and `permyriad' corrected in all italic
  fonts (wrong path directions)
* LaTeX support fixed and enhanced with LM math (thanks to Marcin
  Woli\'nski)
* math text metric files (rm-*.tfm) provided
* the letter `mu' corrected (other Greek letters must wait for a while)
* `[lL]dotaccent' renamed to `[lL]dot', wrong shapes (dot above)
* corrected
* `cedilla' adjusted in lmri*, lmu10, and lmdunh10
* `[CcSs]cedilla' reprogrammed in lmri* and lmu10
* `ogonek' and `cedilla' have forced height=0 now (in TFMs)
* new encodings (cs, l7x) added
* some glyphs renamed: `*superior' -> `*.superior', `*.oldstyle' ->
  `*.taboldstyle', `*.oldstyle.prop' -> `*.oldstyle' (names `*oldstyle',
  i.e., without a dot, removed)
* several glyphs added: combining accents, `sfthyphen' (a duplicate of
  `hyphen' for non-TeX applications), `[eE].reversed', `[tT]cedilla',
  Romanized Sanskrit letters (`[dD]dotbelow', `[hH]dotbelow', `[lL]dotbelow',
  `[lL]dotbelowmacron', `[mM]dotbelow', `[nN]dotaccent', `[nN]dotbelow',
  `[rR]dotbelow', `[rR]dotbelowmacron', `[tT]dotbelow' -- the suggestion
  of R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar)
* the structure of OTF files corrected -- grouping within families changed
  (following Adam Twardoch's suggestions -- thanks), features made more
  reasonable, glyph naming adjusted to standard recommendations, OTF version
  number consistent with the PS one
* the technical documentation provided
* a few minor changes in sources

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
LOUTH (n.)
The sort of man who wears loud check jackets, has a personalised
tankard behind the bar and always gets served before you do.