Re: TL 2007 first trial Debian packages

> On Sam, 03 Feb 2007, Florent Rougon wrote:
>> So, SIunits.sty seems to have vanished from texlive-latex-extra between
>> TL 2006 and TL 2007.
>
> aptitude install texlive-science

This might need a Replaces (or maybe it's already there, didn't check).
What about an upgrade path?  I fear if we try to provide a smooth
upgrade path, in the sense that anyone who had tl-latex-extra installed
(and *might* have used SIunits.sty) automatically gets tl-science, then
we will soon end up with a large mess of transitional packages and
unwanted interdependencies.

Instead, what about documenting these changes in NEWS.Debian?  Or, if it
gets too long, in README.Debian with a referer in NEWS?