Re: Script to filter debdiff output [was: Help needed]

Hi Florent!

Big thanks a lot. Since I have a train ride soon I will play with the
script. It will be of BIG BIG help!

On Sam, 27 Jan 2007, Florent Rougon wrote:
> more that you wished but didn't dare ask: :-)
>                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>                     (is this correct English?)

I would have said
	didn't dare to ask
but then, I am Austrian ...

>      - the files aren't ignored if they differ in either mode, owner or
>        group (these are significant differences, I'd say);

yup.

>      - the files can only be ignored if their full paths start with either
>        /usr/share/texmf-texlive or /usr/share/doc/texlive

yup, forgot to mention that, this should have been in my original plea
already.

> Have a nice week-end!

I had already a nice day of ice climbing in scottish conditions ...

Again, big big thanks and all the best

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
QUABBS (pl.n.)
The substances which emerge when you squeeze a blackhead.