Re: [dev-context] New Debian packages

Florent Rougon wrote:

I don't know whether Florent is planning to do an upload of lmodern with
the new math fonts included (Florent?).

I'm not planning to upload a new lmodern version before etch is
released. First, it's too late to test such an update; second, I'm very
busy these days...

If yes, then sorry for the Debian using guys, but you have to wait until
we have the new lmodern in Debian.

In fact, there may be a possibility: if it's enough to only *add* fonts
that were previoulsy absent (presumably, those listed in that new
lm-math.map file), then it can be acceptable (if done carefully).
the file set is rather stable so you can just overwrite (unzip) the new archives; nothing needs to be deleted
We would have to either create a new .tar.gz with both LM 1.00 and the
new fonts from the latest LM release, or uuencode the new files in the
..diff.gz...

                                         Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE