Re: [dev-context] New Debian packages

Norbert Preining wrote:
Hi Taco, hi Hans!

On Die, 23 Jan 2007, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
At this point, I will not touch TL any more, except for urgent
bugfixes. Staszek added the new latin modern at the very last

Ok with me.

In fact, I still cannot quite believe that this release is going
to work out ok.

It will !!!

Perhaps Hans can be convinced to add a backward-compatibily switch
for the normal context releases (>2007.01.23), but that is not
upto me.

Hmm, after a quick look it seems not too complicated, adding a file
existence test in type-map.tex before loading lm-math.map.
the problem is that map files live in map file space and not in tex file space ... as with tfm files, no robust test can be done

(which is why we will move to xml variants that live in tex space)

Hans

                                         Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE