Re: [dev-context] New Debian packages

Hi Taco, hi Hans!

On Die, 23 Jan 2007, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> At this point, I will not touch TL any more, except for urgent
> bugfixes. Staszek added the new latin modern at the very last

Ok with me.

> In fact, I still cannot quite believe that this release is going
> to work out ok.

It will !!!

> Perhaps Hans can be convinced to add a backward-compatibily switch
> for the normal context releases (>2007.01.23), but that is not
> upto me.

Hmm, after a quick look it seems not too complicated, adding a file
existence test in type-map.tex before loading lm-math.map.

But it is up to Hans ... hi?!

If you don't want to include it into official versions, could you at
least provide a hint what to add/patch so that it uses the cm fonts for
math ...?

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
PELUTHO (n.) A South American ball game. The balls are whacked against
a brick wall with a stout wooden bat until the prisoner confesses.