Re: [Frans Pop] Ubuntu bugs subscription

On Monday 22 January 2007 15:02, you wrote:
> Does that already help you?

No, not really. First of all it is 10 days old and our logs don't go back
that far. Second, the info does not contain the message ID which is
essential for any kind of search. And finally we'd still prefer to see
the full mail that is sent so we have a better idea of what we're talking
about. Size can be important too as Debian mailing lists have a size
limit.

Cheers,
FJP