Re: texlive 2007 - the work starts ...

> Thats the reason why I
> 	svn move Tpm.pm Tpm.pm.disabled
> and added this to the head of tpm2deb-source.pl:
> 	unshift (@INC, "/src/TeX/texlive-svn/Build/tools");
> So it finds MY = MY texlive-svn checkout Tpm.pm and FileUtils.pm.
>
> We have to move the addition to the @INC after the reading of the Master
> variable and add $Master/../Build/tools/ to the @INC path.

Somehow I didn't manage this - @INC is set in the BEGIN block, but the
processing of the commandline options is done later.  I just copied
updated Tpm.pm and FileUtils.  Now the generation of tpm.data works
fine.  However, I still get errors when creating an orig.tar.gz, not
Perl errors, but actual packaging errors:

$ ./tpm2deb-source.pl --datadump=tpm2007.data.sarge --Master=~/src/Upstream-source/TeXLive/Master/ make-orig-tar texlive-bin
Start loading config file ...
 ... done
 ... done
Building data hash ...
Checking consistency ...
ERROR double-inclusion bin-vlna bin-tie bin-metapost bin-ps2pkm bin-kpathsea bin-metafont bin-etex bin-ctie bin-pdftools bin-omega bin-xdvi bin-tex4htk bin-web bin-pstools bin-ttf2pt1 bin-dtl bin-xmltex bin-csplain bin-fontware bin-thumbpdf bin-mfware bin-detex bin-context bin-latex bin-dvipsk bin-devnag bin-mex bin-cweb bin-jadetex bin-bibtex bin-texsis bin-gsftopk bin-bibtex8 bin-dvipdfm bin-cslatex bin-pdftex bin-texconfig bin-cyrillic bin-phyzzx bin-amstex bin-mltex bin-platex bin-seetexk bin-dialog bin-physe bin-tetex bin-cjkutils bin-t1utils bin-dviljk bin-makeindex bin-texware bin-tex bin-dvidvi