Re: Problems with texlive-new's tpm2debcommon.pm

On Fre, 19 Jan 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
> Yes, the old script does "use Tpm", and in Tpm.pm the variable
> Tpm::TexmfTreeOfType is defined, as well as the method Tpm->new.  We
> need to copy code from Tpm.pm to tpm2debcommon.pm.

Why not do
	use Tpm;
ourselves? I thought I did move this to tpm2debcommon, and indeed I
found it there ... did you move it ...

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
SLUMBAY (n.)
The cigarette end someone discovers in the mouthful of lager they have
just swigged from a can at the end of party.