Problems with texlive-new's tpm2debcommon.pm

Hi Norbert,

(sending this also via private mail because currently the Debian lists
don't work)

if you move tpm.data out of the way, the script will just do nothing
(happily), because Tpm::TexmfTreeOfType is not defined.  After taking
the definition from texlive(old)'s Tpm.pm, it turns out that the new->
Method is missing, and this I cannot fix without reading about OO stuff
in the Perl documentation.

Maybe you've already run into this when trying to package 2007?  Why did
you make the branch?  Would you mind me merging my changes onto the
branch?

Gruß, Frank