Re: Please unblock tex-common documentation update

On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 10:02:24AM +0100, Frank Küster wrote:
> which adds a russian debconf translation and registers documentation in
> section "TeX", consistent with the other packages in etch.

Consistent with what other packages in etch?  According to the doc-base
documentation, doc-base sections are supposed to follow the Debian Menu
subpolicy, and /usr/share/doc/debian-policy/menu-policy.txt.gz on my system
mentions no Apps/TeX section.