Re: NOT YET: Please unblock texlive-bin

> On Mit, 10 Jan 2007, Norbert Preining wrote:
>> On Mit, 10 Jan 2007, Norbert Preining wrote:
>> >
>> > PLEASE ALL svn gurus:
>> > 	#debian-tex on irc.debian.org
>> >
>> > I want to go back to revision 2260 and revert ON THE SERVER all changes
>> > I made afterwards .... is this possible????
>>
>> I can do it locally with
>> 	svn co -r 2260
>> but the next svn up goes back to the foooo one.
>
> Ok forget it.

Just for academic purposes: I don't think you can undo changes on the
server, at all.  All you can do (except for branching) is bring your
working copy back to the old state (r2260) and commit that as the new
state. Since you can have multiple working copies, this doesn't mean you
have to throw away your local changes.