[Frans Pop] Re: Ubuntu bugs subscription

--- Begin Message ---
Hello Frank,

First of all, sorry for the late reply.

On Sunday 17 December 2006 21:23, you wrote:
> Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at> wrote:
> > BTW: I wanted to get a password for the
> > debian-tex-maint@lists.debian.org entry in Ubuntus launchpad, and it
> > should have beens sent to the list, but never arrived. Do you think
> > it was filtered out by the lists.debian.org servers?
>
> Do you know about any problems that can occurr with launchpad mails to
> Debian lists?

I don't know of any problems, but that does not necessarily say very much.

What is probably the best option to check this is if you can get a mail
sent from launchpad with known content and headers and see if that
arrives correctly or not.

If it does not arrive, please provide us with the information of the mail
(full mail including headers preferred, but at the very least the message
ID and where it was sent to).

Cheers,
FJP

--- End Message ---