Re: NOT YET: Please unblock texlive-bin

Hi Hilmar!

On Die, 02 Jan 2007, Hilmar Preusse wrote:
> That was the easy part. What about #403267 (resp. the related bug in
> teTeX bin): apply the mininal invasive patch from #291438 (err, the
> same bug is #403245 -- different patch, how nice).

Yes I know, but isn't there some discussion about inclusion upstream or
not, and that it seems not to be the right fix for now?

How do we proceed here?

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
His eyes seemed to be popping out of his head. He wasn't
certain if this was because they were trying to see more
clearly, or if they simply wanted to leave at this point.
                 --- Arthur trying to see who had diverted him from going to
                 --- a party.