Re: pslatex in texlive

On Mon, 18 Dez 2006, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Dez 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
> > I think people should stop using it, but as long as they still do (and
> > Julian's script is probably only one example), I think we should include
> > it.  Since this is a non-intrusive addition, I'd target that at etch
> > (the release team is busy working on the libpng issue).
>
> You mean I should upload texlive-bin -8 with pslatex script?

And if, what to do with the other stuff in bin-pstools.tpm:
	bin/i386-linux/ps2frag
	bin/i386-linux/pslatex
	texmf/scripts/ps2eps/ps2eps.pl
	texmf/doc/man/man1/ps2frag.1
	texmf/doc/man/man1/pslatex.1
I think the only question is about ps2frag? From the man page:
NAME
       ps2frag - obsolete shell script for the PSfrag system.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
       The  new  PSfrag system no longer requires the ps2frag script; instead,
       it handles the processing entirely within TeX/LaTeX and DVIPS.  I'm sure
       you will agree that never needing to run ps2frag again is a nice conve-
       nience!

I guess I should only include
	pslatex and pslatex.1

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
WORMELOW TUMP (n.)
Any seventeen-year-old who doesn't know about anything at all in the
world other than bicycle gears.