Re: SVN tetex-bin commit: r2079 - in tetex-bin/trunk/debian: . patches

On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 08:33 +0100, Frank Küster wrote:

> The ones that I added were taken from Wikipedia.  Do you have a
> trustable source, either on the net or in a fairly well sorted natural
> sciences university library?

No idea if we have 'ISO 216' somewhere here. I would treat
<URL:http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/iso-paper.html> as a reliable online
source, though. And the output from 'paperconf' seems to be correct,
too.

BTW, the above mentioned page also gives a hint as to what these b?
sizes in the dvipdfm patch are: "The Japanese JIS P 0138-61 standard
defines the same A series as ISO 216, but a slightly different B series
of paper sizes, sometimes called the JIS B or JB series." The quoted
sizes for JB5 etc fit the numbers for 'b5' in dvipdfm.c. Now what should
one do with something like that ...

cheerio
ralf