Re: lenny release goals and the tetex->texlive transition

Hi Frank!

On Don, 14 Dez 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
> ,----
> | You have to set the MASTER environment variable to this directory for
> | the following make calls to work.
> |
> | General layout:
> | ---------------
> | . Source package build time
> `----

Hmm, this I have fixed now.

> (no mention of --oldsource there).

Not necessary here, but anyway, I have to clarify the README a bit I
guess.

> > -----------------------
> > 5) How to build the source packages
> > ===================================
>
> Never read that far -:(
>
> > This seems rather clear.
>
> Oh, I think it is - it's just inconsistent with earlier parts of the
> file.

I was wrong BTW with my comment, it is NOT
	./old/
but
	./src/
for the .orig.tar.gz

./old/ is only for the make debdiff Makefile target to find old .debs

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
LOWER PEOVER (n.)
Common solution to the problems of a humby (q.v.)