Re: SVN tex-common commit: r2052 - in tex-common/trunk: debian scripts

On Mon, 11 Dez 2006, Florent Rougon wrote:
> Why didn't you use the 'mdoc' macro pacakge, as in update-updmap.1,
> then? It's nicer IMHO (at least from the writer's POV).

No idea what I did, I just copied from other man pages and made pattern
matching. As I said, I have NO idea about writing in this horrible
language.

Where do you change the macro package? And where do I find documentation
for the macro package?

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
HORTON-CUM-STUDLEY (n.)
The combination of little helpful grunts, nodding movements of the
head, considerate smiles, upward frowns and serious pauses that a
group of people join in making in trying to elicit the next
pronouncement of somebody with a dreadful stutter.