Re: Coordinating to let some TeX-related packages in: tetex-bin

* Frank Küster (frank@kuesterei.ch) [061211 18:35]:
> parallel. Fixes for this are in -26 (incomplete) and -27.  In addition,
> -27 has one real code change (in a shell script invoked by users and
> maintainer scripts) which closes a nasty old bug, #294197.  I'm
> confident that it won't break anything, but I understand that you might
> not like such things to be sneaked in, and frankly we simply forgot to
> apply the patch long ago - hence the question whether we should revert
> anything?

No, looks good. We still could undo it in case something breaks, it is
not that we burn the CDs tomorrow and you are usually good available.

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/