Re: [NTG-context] New Debian context package based on context release 061207

Hi Hans!

On Mon, 11 Dez 2006, Hans Hagen wrote:
> >Are all of them DFSG free? cont-tmf I know, about the others I don't
> >know.
> >
> as far as we know, they're all free (at least, before adding something
> to the ext file, taco tests the structure etc etc); the third party
> modules are collected on the context wiki, fetched from there and merged
> into the ext zip (as well as uploaded automatically to ctan)

Thanks.

On Mon, 11 Dez 2006, Hans Hagen wrote:
> >What else would make sense?

I have updated the package included all the four zips. Thanks a lot for
the suggestions.

> some day next year there will be an additional zip for luatex support

No problem, will be included, too.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
SCROGGS (n.)
The stout pubic hairs which protrude from your helping of moussaka in
a cheap Greek restaurant.