Re: Minor nits about "recent" tex-common changes

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:

> There has probably been a reordering of the texts, either in the file or
> in a writer's head.  What about changing this to

>    <file>language.dat</file> are used on a first-found-first-used basis if
>    there are more than one in the search path

Or, since we are telling about the differences with texmf.cnf, something like:

  <file>language.dat</file> are used on a first-found-first-used basis if
  there are more than one in the search path, whereas if there are
  several <file>texmf.cnf</file> files in the search path, their settings are
  merged [combined?].

Do you want me to commit all this?

> No, no longer used.  I think we should just remove
>
> postinst-texfonts
> postrm-texfonts
> dh_installtexfonts
> dh_installtexfonts.1