Re: cm-super

On Fre, 17 Nov 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
> > It is great that they are separate but it seems
> > that they are not installation-independent.  Why
> > is there an installation dependence?  I am curious
> > what fonts in texlive-fonts-extra depend on
> > cm-super.
>
> None, as far as I know.  Please file a wishlist bug so that we won't
> forget this and can discuss it in a way that it is archived properly.

Please do it, I forgot to change the Depends to a Suggests. It should be
a suggests, all the respective texlive packages normally only suggest
the parts which have benn stripped out, but texlive-full which depends
on all the parts necessary to get a full texlive system.

Greetings from Phnom Penh!

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
KNOPTOFT (n.)
The mysterious fluff placed in your pockets by dry-cleaning firms.