Re: tex-common upload

Frank Küster <frank@kuesterei.ch> wrote:

> That's already done.  But Norbert suggested to replace
>
> .TH update-fontlang 1 "2006-11-03" "Update TeX config files: fmtutil.cnf, updmap.cfg, language.dat"
>
> by something else, so that the displayed title reflects that this is the
> manpage for all three.

There are several manpages to look at to get inspiration.
My preferred way is the one used by halt|reboot|poweroff and
adduser|addgroup, where the SYNOPSIS repeats the syntax for every
command. This is probably the best way when the available options differ
depending on the name the program is called as (argv[0]). Otherwise, if
the available options are identical, it is probably best to avoid
duplication and proceed as in grep-dctrl(1) and see(1).

--
Florent