Re: Just Started

On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 11:42:59AM -0300, Victor Westmann wrote:
> Hey Everyone,
>
> I?ve just installed MiKTeX and AucTeX + Emacs and GhostScript too on my PC.
> Im reading a really nice Wiki about LaTeX [
> http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Introduction ] and I hope to learn
> how to produce hight quality PDFs soon.
>
> My advisor, Rog?rio Brito, is helping me and Jo?o Paulo a lot.
> Yesterday we met and he showed us lot of sites related to LaTeX. CTAN,
> Alioth, and others.
>
> If theres anything I can already help in, please let me know.
>
> Regards.

Thanks for the offer!

MiKTeX is a Windows-based installation of TeX, and we maintain the
Debian GNU/Linux versions of TeX (teTeX and TeXLive).  If you want to
install Debian GNU/Linux on your machine (go to http://www.debian.org/
to find out more) then you'll be in a much better position to help!

All the best,

   Julian