Congratulations and thanks to all here

Hi guys!

Shortly before leaving to Poland etc, I checked the QA pages, and after
today all our packages and all the somehow related ones (NMUs,
depending packages) are in testing as in unstable.

I think all of you have done a great work do get a good infrastructure
and good support for TeX into etch.

So BIG THANKS to all of you!

I will try to report a bit from my travel experiences around the world,
in the meantime, enjoy life, it is too short to only sit in front of the
computer!

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
CORRIEVORRIE (n.)
Corridor etiquette demands that one a corriedoo (q.v.) has been
declared, corrievorrie must be employed. Both protagonists must now
embellish their approach with an embarrassing combination of waving,
grinning, making idiot faces, doing pirate impressions, and waggling
the head from side to side while holding the other person's eyes as
the smile drips off their face, until with great relief, they pass
each other.