Re: C-only poppler API

Some good news: I have managed to port GWorkspace to use PopplerKit instead of PDFKit.  That means that we should be able to remove PDFKit soon (for some values of the word "soon"), which means that we'll have one less package to depend on the C-only poppler.  We'll still have PopplerKit, though.

On 2006-10-26 12:29:36 -0400 Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org> wrote:

> I have raised question of C-only API on upstream mailling list and I was
> asked what functions would be needed from this API.  Could we make such
> list and I will work with upstream to have such API available for
> etch+1.

Thanks, Ondřej.  I'll get in contact with the PopplerKit upstream, and see if they have any comments.

In the mean time, does anyone have any ideas for a nice way of listing all the symbols from poppler that are currently used by PopplerKit?

--
Hubert Chan <uhoreg@debian.org> -- Jabber: hubert@uhoreg.ca
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA         http://www.uhoreg.ca/