Re: SVN texlive commit: r1659 - texlive/trunk

Hi Frank, hi all!

On Don, 05 Okt 2006, Norbert Preining wrote:
> - create rules file via eperl and rules.in, this must be tested!!!

Due to Frank's very welcomed comments I finally came around to move most
of the hard coded stuff from tpm2deb.pl to tpm2deb.cfg or external
files.

That means that from now on:
- maintainer, uploader, standards, priority, section
- all provides, replaces, recommends, ...
can be set via the .cfg file and ARE set only there.

Furhemore, the a bit cryptic code in create_rules_file was moved into a
rules.in from which the respecive rules file is created with
	eperl -d arch=any|all -d srcpackage=texlive-foobar -d binpackage="a b c d ..." rules.in > ..../rules

I hope this way other can more easily fix things I missed, as the perl
code is really a bit hard to understand.

Next is that I will try to brng a bit order into the .cfg file whic ATM
is a bit a chaos.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
THROCKING (participial vb.)
The action of continually pushing down the lever on a pop-up toaster
in the hope that you will thereby get it to understand that you want
it to toast something. Also: a style of drum-playing favoured by Nigel
Olsson of the Elton John Band, reminiscent of the sound of someone
slapping a frankfurter against a bucket. An excellent example of this
is to be heard on 'Someone Save My Life Tonight' from the album
Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy.