Re: How to deal with teTeX's and texlive's RC licensing bugs

  Hi.

From: Frank Küster <frank@kuesterei.ch>
Subject: [debian-tex-maint] Re: How to deal with teTeX's and texlive's RC licensing bugs
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:15:02 +0200
> > Kohda-san, please, do you have any knowledge about this? I guess we can
> > live with this conflict (texlive-lang-polish <-> ptex). If there is
> > someone who writes with ptex AND in polish, that would be funny.
>
> A polish scientist working on far-eastern language or culture?

  I know two persons who are from Poland and study linguistics in
Japan.  They often use Japanese. But unfortunately they don't use
either TeX or Debian.

  Thanks.

----
  OHURA Makoto: ohura@debian.org(Debian Project)
                ohura@netfort.gr.jp(LILO/Netfort)
  GnuPG public key: http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~ohura/gpg.asc.txt
                    1024D/77DCE083
        fingerprint: 54F6 D1B1 2EE1 81CD 65E3  A1D3 EEA2 EFA2 77DC E083
  http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~ohura/