Re: How to deal with teTeX's and texlive's RC licensing bugs

Hi Frank!

On Don, 28 Sep 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
> Aren't the real old files mostly also in tetex, and the largest part of
> what texlive has in addition is rather new?

I don't understand the meaning of this? " ... mostly also in tetex, and
...". No, in TeX live there is all the stuff which is on CTAN (more or
less), so if on CTAN there is an old file, it is also in TeX live.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
DALRYMPLE (n.)
Dalarymples are the things you pay extra for on pieces of hand-made
craftwork - the rough edges, the paint smudges and the holes in the
glazing.