Re: How to deal with teTeX's and texlive's RC licensing bugs

  Hi.

  I'm reading this list.  Thanks for your work and sorry for my
slow work.

From: Frank Küster <frank@debian.org>
Subject: [debian-tex-maint] Re: How to deal with teTeX's and texlive's RC licensing bugs
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:33:02 +0200
> >> latex-xcolor
> > 	old version in Debian
>
> by Ohura Makoto, who generally seems to actively maintain his packages,
> but with a long backlog and not much time.  We could ask him whether
> texlive should take that over post-etch (dropping xcolor support for
> tetex users, unless we create a separate package), but for etch I
> suggest P/C/R.
> >> pgf
> > 	old version in Debian with important bugs (backward
> > 	compatibility is broken), I have prepared a new package for
> > 	1.01 and send all to the maintainers, no response
>
> IIRC, there was a response "I'm working on it".  Should we bug him
> again?  I guess so.

  Yes.  I'm preparing pgf 1.01-1 now.  Probably I can upload it
this weekend or next week.  After that, I'll work for
latex-xcolor.

  Thanks.

----
  OHURA Makoto: ohura@debian.org(Debian Project)
                ohura@netfort.gr.jp(LILO/Netfort)
  GnuPG public key: http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~ohura/gpg.asc.txt
        fingerprint: 54F6 D1B1 2EE1 81CD 65E3  A1D3 EEA2 EFA2 77DC E083
  http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~ohura/