Re: upload of texlive-lang and texlive-doc with minimal changes, but new maintainer

>> The rest of cstex, cslatex etc. is much more of a problem.  I'm in
>
> Not for texlive as far as I see, or, there hasn't been changes wrt to
> Petrs sources. Or?!

The problem is not the change that Thomas Esser made, but the license
itself.  It is GPL plus a renaming clause, but the GPL forbids any
restrictions not in its text.  Consequently, nobody except the original
author is allowed to redistribute it.  Petr Olsak is willing to change
this, but I don't know when and how.

Frank Küster