Re: upload of texlive-lang and texlive-doc with minimal changes, but new maintainer

> On Mon, 04 Sep 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
>> Yes, of course we should do such an upload.  If the changes are small,
>> you'll find a sponsor more easily...
>
> Concerning the open bug report about ntimes.sty, what did you do in
> tetex? I think about just removing ntimes.sty completely from source and
> bin packages. This should fix it, and this package seems to be
> completely useless anyway.

I have not yet decided anything.  The ntimes issue looks as if it can be
resolved, and probably will be if we wait long enough (and we have the
RM's okay for downgrading it).

The rest of cstex, cslatex etc. is much more of a problem.  I'm in
contact with Petr Olsak about that.  Hm, I should ask him whether I may
forward his answers to the BTS.  This has all been stalled by my being
on vacation.

Frank Küster