Re: upload of texlive-lang and texlive-doc with minimal changes, but new maintainer

>> By the way, how long have you been waiting for DAM approval?  I see
>> you've finished all other steps.
>
> DAM approval is done, creation of the account is missing, see
> https://nm.debian.org/nmlist.php#dam
>
> There is a growing number of people waiting for either DAM approval or
> even account creation. No idea why/when/what will happen.

I guess that means that some of the DAM's are busy doing other things,
like releasing etch or discussing GRs.  There's also been considerable
traffic, on various topics, on -private, which might cost some people
quite some time.

Frank Küster