Re: The hated xmltex/jadetex games in combination with new tex-common

Hi, I meant to send this before my holiday, but my current half-manual
laptop setup tried to use the university mail server from home, and failed...

> Tonight I will prepare a new jadetex NMU were the changelog entry closes
> the two bugs Frank has opened to deal with this. Then I will send a mail
> to the maintainer.

There are more simple jadetex bugs open that either will be
automatically closed by this NMU (errors in preinst, postinst which now
use dh_installtex) or easily fixed.

Good night, Frank

--
Frank Küster