Re: [subversion-commit] SVN tetex-base commit + diffs: r1575 - tetex-base/trunk/debian

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:

> On 23.08.06 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:
>> Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> > <nitpick>
>> > The package does not deliver the format files, but the input files to
>> > generate them.
>> > </nitpick>
>>
>> I thought it better to be short than completely correct in the
>> description.  You install the package, you get the format.  do you
>> have a better suggestion?  "library files", I think, is not used at
>> all in the TeX world.
>>
> How about "other input files"?

For the people who only know LaTeX, "style files" would be sufficient.
For those who actually want to use a different format, I'd like to
mention that some, but only some of teTeX's formats are provided by
tetex-base.  Well, and instead of a correct "input files for a subset of
the formats and styles" I prefer the shorter "subset of formats and
styles" - unless someone finds a phrase that contains "formats" and is
still correct.

Thanks, Frank

--
Frank Küster