Re: [subversion-commit] SVN tetex-base commit + diffs: r1575 - tetex-base/trunk/debian

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:

> On 22.08.06 Frank Küster (frank@costa.debian.org) wrote:
>
>>  Conflicts: texidoc, bibtex, texpsfnt, mfbasfnt, xdvik, mfnfss, texlib, mflib, textfm, kpathsea, latex2e-doc, ltxgraph, csplain, cslatex, cstexfonts, tetex-bin (<= 2.99.7), xbase (<< 3.3.2.3a-2), tetex-nonfree (<< 1.0.2+20000804-2), pxfonts, txfonts, mfpic, cspsfonts, arabtex (<= 3.10-5)
>>  Recommends: tetex-doc (>> 2.0)
>>  Suggests: tetex-extra
>> - This is a subset of all teTeX library files provided by Debian.
>> - It should give you a working basic LaTeX system.
>> + This is a subset of all teTeX formats and style files provided by
>> + Debian.  It should give you a working basic LaTeX system.
>>   .
> <nitpick>
> The package does not deliver the format files, but the input files to
> generate them.
> </nitpick>

I thought it better to be short than completely correct in the
description.  You install the package, you get the format.  do you have
a better suggestion?  "library files", I think, is not used at all in
the TeX world.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster