Re: RFS: urw-garamond -- scalable PostScript font from the Garamond family

Hi, Neil.

On Jul 31 2006, Neil Williams wrote:
> After only a v.quick look, Aladdin is the problem:
(...)
> It could be OK in non-free but is that what you really want?

I'm not the original poster, but, as a user, I would really want to have
it available, even if it "taints" my system (being drawn from non-free).
This is one of the really few concessions that I would make for a
beautiful system.

Oh, and, yes, I agree that the AFPL license is quite bizarre. :-(

Regards, Rogério Brito.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/