RE: Re: latex-cjk upload to unstable ...

[Sorry for the webmail-ish form of this email; mew+fetchmail+exim4 have not been configured properly yet.]

Hi everyone!

>> As usual, I would like to ask you to upload the packages to unstable. I
>> believe they have reached a level of quality the makes them definitely
>> material for unstable.
>
> Have you been able to build them? As far as I understood Danai, these
> three should be uploaded together:
>
> cjk_4.6.0+cvs20060425-4.dsc
> latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab_0.20050817-9.dsc
> latex-cjk-chinese-arphic_1.10.dsc
>
> The last one FTBFS. It's missing a Build-Depends on tetex-bin |
> texlive-font-utils (at least that).
>
>> Did you already ask for a sponsor? Do you have a sponsor? Please, do it,
>> I think that would really help!
>
> He asked me, and I am willing to upload them. However, I won't try to
> build latex-cjk-chinese-arphic again before I know that he (or somebody
> else) has built it with p! builder. I tried this week, and it took 2 ours
> until it failed - don't know how long it will take if it is able to
> process all fonts.

Yes, I'm reconfiguring my new computer, so I will be able to do a \"pbuilder\" build this week. I have still got the few lines you gave me, Norbert. I will try them out ASAP.

Cheers everyone

/Danai
[without the fancy fortune-zh sig]