Re: [subversion-commit] SVN tetex-base commit + diffs: r1461 - tetex-base/trunk/debian

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:

> On 27.06.06 Frank Küster (frank@costa.debian.org) wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> +  * Documentation changes:
>> +    - Fix broken links in helpindex.html, and do not install the file in
>> +      /var/lib/texmf, it is currently static [frank]
>>
> Closes #306830?

Hm, maybe not.  I didn't apply the patch from the BTS (or did I apply it
back then and just wasn't sure whether it caught all instances of broken
links in the 3.0 version?).  I just removed the trailing dots that some
mistyped sed command had put in at many places
(href="some/path/name.dvi.gz.").

Debian Developer (teTeX)