Re: Subversion move

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:

> On 29.06.05 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:
>> Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:
>> > On 24.06.05 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:
>
> Hi,

>> > I've seen http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-tetex/ . Is that
>> > you're speaking about? If yes you can start to migrate *now*.
>>
>> As I understood it, we need some admin activity to get a subversion
>> repository, needn't we?
>>
> Maybe. But on the page (http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-tetex/)
> *you* are listed as the admin on the upper right corner. So if you
> can't do, we probably should contact the real admins
> (http://alioth.debian.org/projects/siteadmin/).

That's what we did, first Julian and then me, see

https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=301746&group_id=1&atid=200001

However, there was some confusion among us which might not speed up the
siteadmin's reaction:  As it seems, Julian only opened the request
tracker, without starting a project.  Then I started the project
pkg-teTeX, but until today I had forgotten that I did that as
frank-guest - back then I didn't know how to get a password for my
DD-identity (well, just put your account name in and click on "forgot
password"...)

>> There's a link to a CVS site, but no SVN, or did I miss it?
>>
> I haven't seen one either. Perhaps you should contact admins? What
> does mean https://alioth.debian.org/pm/?group_id=30705 ?

I have now created two subprojects, just to test how it looks.  But I
don't know whether we will actually make much use of this: We have the
BTS, and we have this mailing list already.  What I really want from
alioth is the svn repository.