Re: Subversion move

On 29.06.05 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:
> Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:
> > On 24.06.05 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:

Hi,

> >> Does anybody know of any way to contact the alioth admins, except
> >> answering to Julian's original request in the request tracker?
> >>
> > I've seen http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-tetex/ . Is that
> > you're speaking about? If yes you can start to migrate *now*.
>
> As I understood it, we need some admin activity to get a subversion
> repository, needn't we?

Maybe. But on the page (http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-tetex/)
*you* are listed as the admin on the upper right corner. So if you
can't do, we probably should contact the real admins
(http://alioth.debian.org/projects/siteadmin/).

> There's a link to a CVS site, but no SVN, or did I miss it?

I haven't seen one either. Perhaps you should contact admins? What
does mean https://alioth.debian.org/pm/?group_id=30705 ?

H.
--
Harrison's Postulate:
	For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.