Incorporating new versions of algorithms in tetex for etch?

Hi there.

I see that there are current efforts to make tetex 3.0 work for etch (while
it is still in experimental). I would like to ask you if you could include
a newer version of algorithms in the Debian package of tetex 3.0, if
possible.

I have received a pleasant feedback from users on regarding the package and
I would really like to have the new version of the package in Debian's
tetex, as Debian is what I use for production.

I plan on releasing a new version of algorithms on this weekend (on Sunday
afternoon, here in Brazil) if I don't have any personal problems. I guess
that, by Monday, it would hit all major CTAN mirrors.

BTW, since we are talking about tetex 3.0, is any testing desired? If yes,
I can probably install a "guinea pig" system here (with etch and tetex 3.0
taken from experimental) and report back what I see.

Thank you very much for keeping (La)TeX live, Rogério.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/