Re: tex-common_0.1_i386.changes is NEW

Hi everybody,

Debian Installer <installer@ftp-master.debian.org> wrote:

> (new) tex-common_0.1.dsc optional tex
> (new) tex-common_0.1.tar.gz optional tex
> (new) tex-common_0.1_all.deb optional tex
> Common infrastructure for using and building TeX Debian

I have uploaded this package, a rather quick hack, and imported it into
CVS.  I don't know how fast NEW processing currently is, and it doesn't
hurt if it is faster than we are.

Apropos CVS: Once we can move to subversion, I suggest that we transfer
tetex-common via cvs2svn, rename it to tex-common, and after that delete
and copy files from other places, and simply forget tex-common in CVS.

Norbert, are you subscribed to debian-tetex-maint@ldo, or should I carry
on sending you copies?