Re: Your Debian packages

On Sun, Jun 12, 2005 at 09:00:25PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> reassign 274276 ftp.debian.org
> retitle 274276 RM: dvidvi
> thanks
>
> * David A. van Leeuwen <david@elseware.nl> [2003-09-28 21:10]:
> > I think that we could safely drop `dvidvi'---that should either be
> > part of tetex, but its functionality is covered by pstricks and the
> > like.

Well, dvidvi is still needed by alml, so it cannot be removed without
making that package instantly buggy. Removal request postponed for now
pending reaction of the alml maintainer on whether alml could be changed
to use something else (note, I didn't mail the alml maintainer, but do
see #310201).

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar