Re: #257075, #248351, #284469

On 09.06.05 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:
> Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:

Hi all,

> > all these bug were caused by a broken xfs implementation of
> > 2.4.18. As actually the stable release has 2.4.27 (even the boot
> > floppies) I guess, we can close now.
>
> Good that you remembered these; go ahead.

Done.

> Are there any other bugs we wanted to close when sarge is released?

I was proposing to close #225004 and related bugs and instead opening
another one containig all the work put into it. It should read then
"Please make Type1 fonts of tetex-extra available to other packages".
The original request of e.g. #146605 was to package these fonts
separately to make MathML possible in Mozilla.
As actually exists latex-xft-fonts (and is suggested by Firefox and
Mozilla) MathML can be displayed.
Comments?

H.
--
In these matters the only certainty is that there is nothing certain.
		-- Pliny the Elder