tetex-bin install problem

	Upon upgrading tetex-bin I received an error saying file config.ps
not found.  I have been running latex for some time and perhaps the file
structure has changed.  The install was exiting at line 1666 in file
/usr/sbin/texconfig -- copied below:

test -f $dvips_conf_dir/config.ps || { ### <-- exiting with error
  exist_test -f "$TC_DFT_CONFIG_PS" "default config file for dvips (config.ps)"

  cp $TC_DFT_CONFIG_PS $dvips_conf_dir/config.ps
  chmod u+w $dvips_conf_dir/config.ps
  $TC_MKTEXUPD $dvips_conf_dir config.ps
}

To correct the problem I made the link

ln -s /etc/texmf/dvips/config.ps /usr/share/texmf/dvips/config/config.ps

I hope this helps.
My apologies as I am not on the tetex mailing list.  Feel free to
contact me If I can be of any less help. :)
--
Mike Thompson
mthomp@pacificcoast.net