Thunderbird in debian-testing

Hello,

Recently I upgraded with a clean installation from buster to testing (bullseye). In buster Thunderbird version was 1:78.3.1-2~deb10u2 (through security channel).
In testing I saw that Thunderbird is in 1:68.12.0-1, so when I opened it I got the following error:

image.png
In https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/thunderbird I saw that there are some issues during migration. Do we have a schedule for the upgrade to same version as in buster?

Thanks for all your efforts!
Pavlos

--
Pavlos Ponos

Visit my Linkedin profile and my blog
Privacy isn't about hiding bad things.
It's about protecting what defines us as human beings.

Protect yourself by using TOR browser, OpenPGP encryption, Jitsi Meet & Signal
Save your money by using a Linux distro & an open-source Office suite