admin HC shared photos with you

Dear Sirs/Madams,

This is Serena from Philip Cheng Printing Co., Ltd, a manufacturer specializing in printing service in China. I thank you for your time to read my email.

We have been a professional exporter in this industry for many years, and our products have good markets in Europe and North America etc. So in order to celebrate our anniversary, we provide sales promotion for all of our old and new clients.

1. Products: book, magazine, calendar, label and sticker, packaging box, catalog, picture album, business card, playing card, etc.
2. Printing Price: 60% cheaper than you print in your country!
3. Advantage: perfect quality, competitive marketing prices, good service.

Any question? No hesitation to contact us by admin@printinglot.com . It's our great honor to work with you for our further cooperation.

Regards and thanks,
Serena
admin@printinglot.com