"Nvidia" module for 3ddesktop

Hi All,

Perhaps someone's gone through the pain of this:

I was using "nv" for X, but this only had 2D capabilities and i needed 3D
capabilities for 3ddesktop.

I continued to download Latest Version: 1.0-6629 from nvidia's website. I had
a bit of problems installing it initially but eventually i was able to
install it and 3ddesktop works great.

Now the problem is the following, when i restart my machine it's like the
installation did not work and 3ddesktop refuses to work, i re-install the
software and it works again.

----snip----

Section "Device"
  Identifier  "Card0"
  Driver      "nvidia"
  VendorName  "NVidia"
  BoardName   "Riva Vanta TNT2"
  BusID       "PCI:1:0:0"
EndSection

lsmod | grep nvidia
nvidia               3470236  20
jonathan@sa04:~$ lsmod | grep agp
agpgart                34696  0

---snip----

Can anyone perhaps shed some light on this?

Thanks in advance

Ciao
Jono